Events in Costa Rica
Calendar of Events in Costa Rica
Costa Rica bursts with culture! To be able to join in the festivities, you'll need to know when you should empty your agenda. Take a look at the list below!
- 3-13: Festival Internacional de las Artes, San Jose
- 11: D?a de Juan Santamar?a
- 13: Palm Sunday
- 14-20: Holy Week
- 20: Easter Sunday
- 28 - June 28: The Art Heritage exhibit
- 1: Labor Day (Dia de los Trabajadores)
- Every Saturday, all year long: “Fall in love with your city!”
- 8-10: San Jose Fashion Week
- 9 - 11: Pink Floyd “The Wall Piano Tribute” in Teatro Laurence Olivier
- 14: Art City Tour (for the occasion of International Museums Day on April 18)
- 17: Carrera de San Juan. The country's biggest marathon runs through the mountains, from the outskirts of Cartago to the outskirts of San Jose.
- 5 – 8: Costa Rica International Film Festival