Calendar of Events in Costa Rica
Costa Rica bursts with culture! To be able to join in the festivities, you'll need to know when you should empty your agenda. Take a look at the list below!
- 3-13: Festival Internacional de las Artes, San Jose
- 11: Dia de Juan Santamaria
- 13: Palm Sunday
- 14-20: Holy Week
- 20: Easter Sunday
- 28 - June 28: The Art Heritage exhibit
- 1: Labor Day (Dia de los Trabajadores)
- Every Saturday, all year long: “Fall in love with your city!”
- 8-10: San Jose Fashion Week
- 9 - 11: Pink Floyd “The Wall Piano Tribute” in Teatro Laurence Olivier
- 14: Art City Tour (for the occasion of International Museums Day on April 18)
- 17: Carrera de San Juan. The country's biggest marathon runs through the mountains, from the outskirts of Cartago to the outskirts of San Jose.